NIS Recruitment Portal at www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng/index.php has been opened for recruitment into various positions. This page will guide you on how to create account and login into the Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment portal. To login to the New Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment portal follow this link www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng/login.php or select your desired position to create account and apply. The steps on how to apply for the NIS recruitment has been outlined on this page.
How to Login to NIS Recruitment Portal Login Portal
To login to the Nigerian Immigration 2020 application portal simply follow the steps below to proceed.
- Visit NIS 2020 Recruitment Portal
- Enter your username and password and click on submit (Note that you can’t login unless you have selected a job position and created an account)
Recruitment for NIS 2020 Recruitment
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number(NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant would be required to pass drug test
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment